Private Car Hire Website Design
Burnetts of Essex provide a private hire with driver car/mini service.
- Date: 2016
- Client: Private Car Hire Website Design
- Location: South Woodham ferrers, Essex
What we did
Burnetts of Essex provide a private hire with driver car/mini service. They needed a new website that would generate more leads, and an easy to manage diary booking system.
Our challenge was to create a website that would increase the number of leads they received.
They would need:-
- an enquiry form the visitor could complete and submitted to Burnett's
- a booking form Burnett's could send out to the customer.
The content manager would have to be able to deal with:
- a diary system where bookings could be logged
- tracking where enquiries had come from once a form was submitted.
- easy to update
We began with some initial keyword research to see how well they were doing in the search engines and if there was room for improvement. They were very low in the results and didn't have much traffic from organic search, and the website was not generating enough leads for them.
We discovered there was more search volume for more general terms related to there services that we knew they could take advantage of within local search engine results.
During our research process, we identified who Burnetts customers were, and what the competition was up to.
The best solution for Burnetts was to get straight to the point. The visitor would see what was on offer as soon as they landed on the website with clear instructions to what they needed to do next to get a quote. If the visitor wanted more details they just had to scroll further down the page.
By making these changes we reduced the friction customers experienced trying to find the companies telephone number and email address. The page presented to them would match their Google search query so they didn't need to go hunting for further details. Burnett's saw an immediate increase in enquiries and sales, to the point more drivers were needed to cover the volume of work.
Ready to Transform Your
Websites are a central hub for all your business activities.
They can be used to sell products, book appointments, and manage calendars. They can also be used to generate revenue, nurture a community of fans, and promote your brand. In today's digital world, a website is essential for any business that wants to succeed.
A website is a valuable tool for any business. It can help you:
- Reach a wider audience. With a website, you can reach people all over the world.
- Increase sales. A website can help you sell products or services online.
- Build relationships with customers. A website can help you connect with customers and build relationships with them.
- Promote your brand. A website can help you promote your brand and increase brand awareness.
If you don't have a website, you're missing out on a valuable opportunity to grow your business.